Water Resources Specialist
Chaska, MN United States
Under the direction of the Planning & Water Management Dept. Manager, the Water Resource Specialist assists in the enforcement of regulations, monitoring and ongoing research related to the plans and programs and implementation of the Carver County Water Management Plan, the Comprehensive Plan and other special purpose plans or studies. Assist in preparation of written and oral reports to the Water Resource Management Organization Citizen Advisory Committee.
• Assists in the development, implementation, and enforcement of County ordinances
• Completes investigations of non-compliance with state and local rules and regulations.
• Prepares reports, plans and special studies.
• Conducts research and data collection.
• Performs site inspections to determine ordinance compliance; to investigate complaints, and/or to monitor function.
• Represents the department and provides liaison activities with local, state, and other government units, the County Board, the CCWMO advisory committee, the County Planning Commission and other advisory or staff committees.
• Performs like or comparable duties of a similar nature as assigned.
Closes April 9, 2021