RFP / RFQ
Request for Proposals: Land Use and Planning Services
The City of Burnsville is seeking written Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) to retain the services of one or more professional planning consultant(s) to provide land-use and planning services to the City. The consultant(s) are expected to provide a range of planning services including land use application review, special studies and ordinance amendments and act in an advisory capacity to the staff and Planning Commission as directed.
Basic services for the purpose of this RFQ shall include those planning services generally understood within the field of municipal planning and shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Review of land use applications including research, preparing memos, staff reports, findings of fact, and Comprehensive Plan Amendments.
- Presentations to Planning Commission and/or City Council meetings as requested. Planning Commission regular meetings are the second and fourth Mondays of the month at 6:30 p.m. City Council regular meetings are first and third Tuesdays of the month at 5:30 p.m. City Council work sessions are the second Tuesday of the month. All City Council meetings are scheduled at 5:30 p.m.
- Research, special studies, small area plans.
- Draft ordinances, resolutions and correspondence as requested.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with developers, residents, or staff and attend neighborhood meetings as requested.
- Conduct Planning Commissioner training as requested.
- Provide, on a periodic basis, written updates on State or Federal legislation or judicial decisions impacting land use or zoning actions and suggested action or changes in operations, ordinances or procedures to assure compliance.
Submission Deadline: Friday, 10/29/21 by 4 pm
Contact information: Sarah Madden, City Planner, City of Burnsville
100 Civic Center Parkway, Burnsville, MN 55337
Full RFQ information can be found here: https://www.burnsvillemn.gov/DocumentCenter/View/23515/Planning-Consultant-RFQ-2021
Request for Proposals: Chelsea Commons Professional Engineering and Planning Services
The City of Monticello intends to retain a professional consulting firm to provide professional engineering services, park & open space planning and landscape architecture services for Monticello Chelsea Commons Plans & Improvements.
Request for Proposal is posted to: https://mn-monticello.civicplus.com/307/Public-Notices
Deadline to submit: 11:30 a.m., October 22, 2021
How To Submit an RFP/RFQ
Email the site administrator to submit your RFP/RFQ for review with the following:
- a paragraph (or two) summarizing the RFP/RFQ along with a website link to the complete documentation
- a submission deadline
- a contact name and number.
There is no charge for advertising RFPs/RFQs on the website or in APA Minnesota's electronic newsletter, where it will also be listed provided the submission deadline is prior to the issuance of the next newsletter.