AICP's Certification Maintenance program helps planners gain the knowledge and skills they need to remain current in the practice of planning.
Certification Maintenance strengthens the value of certification, demonstrating your ongoing commitment to excellence to elected officials, community leaders, and employers.
More information on CM Credits and How to Earn CM Credits can be found on the APA's Certification Maintenance website.
Professional Development Officer (PDO) Certification Maintenance Duties:
- Coordinate CM credits for brown bags
- Coordinate National APA Audio/Web Conferences - purchasing, scheduling, etc.
- Assist District Directors with registering CM for district educational events
- Updating website and newsletter with CM opportunities
- Collecting the registrations and surveys from CM registered events